Friday, April 20, 2007

My Center Child

My 17 year old beautiful daughter Laura told me a while back that she no longer will referred to as the "middle" child (Emily 10, John 21) but rather the "center" child. This has less to do with her age as it relates to her siblings and much more to do with her incredible* personality. (*by incredible I mean gregarious, compassionate, non-low maintenance, not-given-to-consistent-moods, sweet, funny, friendly, 'non inside voices', perky, and Christlike) So it is only fitting that Laura is going to be one of the stars of her high school (Faith Christian School - the best Christian School I've ever experienced!) musical, Fiddler on the Roof! I am so proud of her and excited to see her shine! I've included a poster below and tickets can be purchased by clicking here or calling the school (see below)


Laura has a sizable role. She is the (get this) middle/"center" daughter. It is kind of a stretch for her as Hodel is the daughter of a strict, religious father! Ha! I'm sure she'll do fine! I invite anyone in the area (or out of the area for that matter!) to come watch my lovely Laura!

For more information: www.fcschool.org, or phone: 817-442-9144

No comments: