Friday, October 05, 2007

How Sweet It Is!

Kim is an incredible cook. Some of my favs include, meatloaf (Kim makes a screaming tasty loaf), savory chicken satay, stuffed pasta shells, and some killer Cajun dirty rice shrimp dish! She loves to cook breakfast, lunch and dinner but she really loves to make yummy desserts! I love her chocolate chip cookies, home made sopapillas, and incredible hamburger cakes. I'm not a huge dessert guy to begin with, but in addition to Kim's homemade desserts, I do enjoy some good ice cream. My favorites are Starbucks Coffee, Blue Bell Vanilla, and Häagen-Dazs Dulce de Leche.

Kim and I just got in from the Northwest football game. We stopped by Starbucks and I got a double espresso. It was so delicious. It made me crave some Dulce de Leche ice cream. Really bad. Then I saw the link below in my Google Reader. It only made it worse. You know that you are craving ice cream bad when you blog about it.

Dulce de Leche Recipe | Dairy | Quick, Delicious, Easy Recipes : RealSimple.com

Espresso and Dulce de Leche...

Sweet Dreams!

No comments: