Sunday, June 12, 2005

Talking Tag Lines

I was just checking out some blogs and was impressed by the diversity and creativity of some of the tag lines (the descriptions, sub-titles, etc) and thought I'd share them with you. I'm betting that 90% of readers of my blog read these ones as well. If your feeling up to it, go ahead and rank the tag lines from 1 -5 with 1 being your five and 5 being, well - just ok. I'm interested in these kind of trivial pursuits.

Mike Cope: Sniffing out the work of God in this world.

Grant Boone: ...it's boring, but it's part of my life.

Sam Middlebrook: It's my brain. On your screen.

Bart Phillips
: I have a "Giant Cavernous Aneurysm" behind my left eye. I went to Dallas for treatment May 6th. It was uninvasive and unsuccessful. I will have open brain surgery 6/15. I trust the Lord holds my head in His hands. God has been putting words on my heart that I feel I must put on paper. The following thoughts are those I feel that the Lord is speaking to me lately. Enjoy.

Greg Kendallball: rants, ravings, reflections, randomness.

I've only given 5 but if others know of some really good ones, feel free to add them in the comments.

6 comments:

Matt said...

I like Grant's old tag: "But enough about me. Lets talk about you. What do you think about me?"

Unknown said...

My other tagline, the one that used to be in my header was "rarely relevant, often irreverent."

Who knows, maybe it will add bonus points....

Joel said...

Greg,
The problem was that your blog was usually relevant. Of course it was usually irreverent too.

Bonus points added.

Double points for voting for yourself.

Keith Brenton said...

No votes from me. But I've been waiting for Mike Cope to add to his description line "Sniffing out the work of God in this world ... and it's smelling a lot like Abuelo's guacamole."

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

Yeah--Boone's was my favorite.

Joel said...

I'm voting and picking one that wasn't even in the running!

Judy Thomas'

"life as viewed by a gray-haired progressive liberal Christian grandmother who wildly loves her church, her family (especially the grandchildren)and books."

Perfect!