Wednesday, July 14, 2004

And You Thought Blogging Was Fun?

I hate to post this because I know that the handfull of professional procrastinators who endure my blog will spend their employers hard earned money wasting time on this site. Okay, I really don't.

If you want to kill (as in murder, not coming back, completely gone) some valuable time then you need to check this site out.

THIS SITE MAKES ME ASHAMED TO BE A PART OF THE HUMAN RACE!

And of course, laugh.
Enjoy.

http://www.subservientchicken.com/

Type in "hit a baseball" for starters. Then click submit. You'll catch on real quick.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

3 comments:

Sam Middlebrook said...

Holy drumsticks! That's awesome.

Corey said...

Unbelievable. I don't know what they are teaching in that OT class you are taking, but...keep it coming!

Matt said...

Joel-

Just for the record, I am basically self employed, so I am actually LOSING hard earned money by wasting time on your site.