Monday, February 09, 2004

Infection Detection

My doctor here in Abilene is a friend. He and his family go to the same church as we do. He is in my Bible class. I call him by his first name.
This can be both a good thing and a bad thing. Let me explain. The good reasons are obvious: I trust him, I know that he has my best interest in mind, he can sneak me in on crowded days, etc. . .
But the downfall?
I’ve got an infection in an area too personal about which to blog. That is a problem. But we don’t know exactly where the infection is. We’ve narrowed it down to a general region (the middle of the strike zone for you baseball fans) but there will be testing (no pun intended) done tomorrow.
Okay, I’ve crossed the line. Time to wrap it up. Here is the downfall: a buddy of mine is going to be exploring some extremely private places tomorrow. Of course he finds it funny. The last words he said to me on the phone today? “Sleep well tonight” (and he was laughing!)
I’ve taken blogging to a entirely new low.

No comments: