Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Father Knows Best

Ok, here is where I've applied and what I think is the status of my application:

Outback Steak House . . . . . . . . . . . . They've thrown it outback.
Lytle Cattle Company . . . . . . . . . . . . They've fed it to the cattle.
Cypress Street restaurant . . . . . . . . . "Hit the street punk!"
Abilene School District . . . . . . . . . . . . "Go back to school!"
Enterprise Rent-a-car . . . . . . . . . . . . "We'll pick you up later"
UPS . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "See what brown ain't gonna do for you."
Betty Rose's BBQ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Ain't no Californian gonna BBQ here."

And those are just a few.

It's tough but I will keep my head up.

I'm sure God is going to come through with the perfect job at the perfect time. To quote from my new favorite movie, Bruce Almighty:

"Since when does anyone have a clue about what they want anyways."

Father knows best.

No comments: